Well really, this Tarot combo is for your reflection over the next couple of weeks. Up to Feb 11, when Mercury returns from its retrograde state.
The 6 of cups alongside the 4 of swords is a strong indicator that healing is called for right now. Peace is being offered and a time of quiet reflection is here. The cards say use this time to look back to past memories as a form of guidance towards your current battle. What is it you need to heal? What is it you need to reflect upon? Draw from memories and focus on the positive or bright side of them to guide you now. It's not about rewriting the past, it's about focusing on the bright spots. Focusing on what worked well.
You are being given the gift of time and space to reflect, rejuvenate and reassess your path. Use it. If you need time alone take it. This is not a permanent state of being, and this is not a negative state of reflection, but rather a positive boost after a necessary period of reflection.
Why is it when you have a burning passion begging to be acknowledged enough to actually become a possibility, life gets busy, work gets in the way....... Pretty much everything demands our attention leaving little time, energy and space to follow our passions. You may even find that it's been so busy in between its almost hard to remember what that spark of an interest and desire was.
It's time to stop all of those distractions. Stop all the demands chipping away at your energy, time and focus. But how?
You can't exactly quit your job, or stop being a parent, or shift the everyday responsibilities you have.
You can work on a few things that WILL have a HUGE impact on allowing you to get closer to your passions and dreams.
Review your focus. What is it your passion, and how can you achieve it? Imagine absolutely anything is possible and get creative coming up with ways that you can get there. Draw, write, create pathways from where you are now to where you want to be. Remember, when doing this activity ANYTHING is possible.
Is your passion healthy? Balanced? Does it make your spirit sing, your heart flutter?
Get tidy. Reduce, de clutter. Heard of Feng Shui? The art of placement. Allow action and life to flow into your area and into your life.
Allow it to flow. If you feel a spark of motivation get to it. If you desire motivation but can't find it that's ok. Sit and imagine all the things you will do when your energy returns. Pick just one of those things to accomplish within the hour and bang - your energy will return. Picture a small fire burning kindling, you need to fuel it, but not with the big log just yet, just bits and pieces of kindling will do just fine for now.
If you can imagine it, you can do it. The key is to start.
All of the elements are now aligning creating the perfect time and energy to create new possibilities and opportunities in your life. If your feeling a desire, chase it. If your feeling curious, explore it. If an opportunity appears, be open to receive it.
Anger is heavy. Anger is slow. Anger is like fire sucking oxygen from your breath.
Here is a challenge for you. Spend the next 30 days becoming aware of your energy. Become aware of how your words contain energy. Become aware of your thoughts, and the energy they produce. Really start to notice how things make you feel, get in touch with the energy of them.
Now the hardest of them all is to connect to the energy of anger. I don't know about you, but when im angry everyone better watch out. Im on a rampage of angry energy that seems almost uncontrollable. That was until yesterday, when I really consciously tried to connect to the energy of my anger. I realised that the anger energy was really heavy and slow. It was as if every moment was slowed down just enough to make me feel heavy and tense. Yeah I had the tension that comes along with having a tanty, tight jaw, angry face, but the energy around me felt really heavy and low as well. I realised that I was allowing more heavy energy to leak in, fuelling my heavy anger even more. The longer I focused on the thing that made me angry, the more I allowed negative fiery swirls of useless energy to wipe away my otherwise pretty calm aura. I consciously sat with the anger energy for a while and then realised that if I didn't take control and cool the fire out I would loose control of the anger. Yeah it would eventually calm, but where would it settle in my body? In my life? Would it rear up again and cause even more anger? resentment? arguments? Or even cause DisEase in my body? Probably.
I had to consciously take control of the anger and release it from my body, and my energetic field. I had to also release it from my life and make sure i didn't come back. I didn't want to allow any more negative things to enter into my life where the anger had created a doorway.
So how did I do it?
1. By taking responsibility of my anger. I had to OWN it. I had to recognise that yeah situations happened and people did things and I allowed myself to get angry about that. But really, it was up to me whether or not I got angry or not.
2. I had to breathe. I had to visualise my cooling breath flowing through my body, cooling and extinguishing the anger.
3. I had to talk out my anger and allow myself to release the words and connection I had given to the anger. I had owned that anger, I had almost enjoyed being a fire ball until I realised that I wasn't just causing myself damage, but all of those around me.
4. I had to grow up energeticly and stop spreading this fireball of anger before it was passed on.
So next time your feeling angry, focus on your energetic challenge and see if you can overpower the fireball of anger. It really takes true courage, strength and love.
Are you content in every other area of your life but just want that meaningful person to share it all with? Try these 5 steps and let me know how you go. xx
2. Be your ideal partner. Want some one fit, fun, fabulous? Be that. Take a good look at who you are, what you are putting out there, and what you want in your life. You deserve the best so be the best. If you arnt quite up to your own high standards yet thats ok. Go and have fun getting yourself dateable for yourself. While your busy preparing yourself to be just who you'd love to be with your almost certain to bump into that perfect partner.
3. Be clear and honest about what you want. You dont have to settle for anything less than the best. Ok some may come along during your love quest and maybe your rose colored glasses thought they were the one, but if not, be honest to yourself. You wont meet the one while your with mr/miss wrong. Be clear by knowing exactly what it is you want out of your relationship and know that you can have that. You can. You will. If you allow it.
4. Creative Visualization. SEE yourself in love. In a loving relationship. FEEL Love. Feel the buz and excitement. Focus on the feelings it gives you when you are loved. Focus on the happiness and move away feom the loneliness. Back away from the negative......
5. Place a rose quarts crystals under your pillow. Just before you go to sleep hold the stone and feel the love it holds pouring into your heart. Fill yourself up with love. Only when your heart is full of love can you genuinely share meaningful love with another.